A sewing project...
Friday, December 2, 2011
Here's a little infant bow tie & toddler tie I made for a girlfriend.
I had so much fun making this!! It took me two evenings (because I really can't do much with the kids up - but all in all, it took me about 2 1/2 - 3 hours to make the two of them. Both the bow tie & tie have a built-in strap with velcro on the ends to adjust the size & attach. I plan on making more & doing more sewing projects next week.
I have more projects & need to post pictures of them too... I made three organic cotton pillows with pillow cases & I made little pee-pee-tee-pee's... If you've ever had a boy, you know what this is!! :) One day, I may remember to get those pictures & post...But, for now, I have these...
Labels:









Thanks so much D! I need to get pictures of the boys in these. This cold did a number on the whole house... I've been wiped out! But I'm getting back to normal and I'm so thankful to have an amazing friend like you to inspire me.
Expect pictures soon
Post a Comment