Kelly's Art

Friday, December 2, 2011 Posted by Dana J.
Ok, these are just a few of the art drawings that I took pictures of... Back in May 2009 (we were all together for this too - I was wrong about the Thanksgiving of 2007 being the last time), I guess we were together in 2007, 2009 & 2010. Since we never all got together for 2011, maybe that means 2012 & 2013 will be back-to-back years of getting together! :)

Anyway, Kelly is a very gifted artist... In addition to these pastel drawings, she has also written a children's book. She has always been very drawn to the arts & I don't know, I think she's awesome at it!

I think she made this one for my Dad, because of the whole ship thing....

This one, I think was just more-so for fun... It's of our family cat, Worthington - who Kelly gets inspiration from...
 These are drawings of The Mission Basilica in San Juan Capistrano, CA - we used to be parishioners here


This is a drawing that Kelly did for me, it was my church in Sacramento, CA (Our Lady of Assumption) - Aubree was baptized here in February 2009. The actual (whole) church wasn't all that beautiful - but she took a part of it & made it beautiful.
 A close up of Mary.


And... the muse, Worthington...







He is a pretty handsome devil, this guy!  ;)
Labels: