O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Friday, December 16, 2011 Posted by Dana J.
... Thy leaves are so unchanging! ;)

Ok, so this was two weekends ago - the continuation of our Connecticut day. I've noticed whenever I write something along the lines of "more to come..", I just end up jinxing myself because I end up getting so busy! I feel like there, is literally not enough time in one day to do it all!

Last weekend we were in Manhattan... We went to 5th Ave., Rockefeller Center & most importantly to SEE my Uncle, Aunt & Cousin! I was over the top, excited! I hadn't seen them in almost 2 years! I needed a little bit of family & of course I was more than thrilled for someone on MY side of the family to finally meet Baylee!

Ok, so hopefully - I find time to do those pictures! This weekend "the plan" is to head west to Bethlehem, PA for our last festive Christmas weekend... So, we'll see! I'm excited to check out a new city.

So, here are the kids busy decorating. Aubree was so productive & helpful... Preston on the other hand attempted to help, but he was still a little confused as to WHY we were doing all the things we were doing. But, we drank Sparkling Cider, Egg Nog, ate cookies, candies & listened to Christmas music.

After the tree was completely decorated, the kids got a quick bath & then Garrick, Aubree & Preston slept under the lit tree.... A family tradition. I was lucky that I didn't have to do it, Baylee & I stayed in my room. It's, obviously NOT comfortable to sleep on a wooden floor... I remember last year being horrible! I could hardly sleep, but Garrick woke up well rested & you know why??? He snuck extra cushioning under himself! I couldn't believe that! Anyway, the kids LOVED the slumber party & they all seemed to sleep well, on the 6, or so comforters under them! :)

Aubs, doing the honors...


 I'm really liking our ornament collection, it grows every year...


 That's a picture of Aubree as a newborn... We hung that on our tree on her first Christmas in 2007
(I think it was a gift tag)
 My fav ornament... that I actually broke that night!!! :( But, ended up fixing it it.
 ^ ME^     :)                   


 And the slumber party... And, now off to bed for me too!! :)

Labels: