Last of November...
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
So far, we're off to a busy, busy December!! We went to Connecticut this past Saturday to cut down our Christmas tree on 1,000+ acre Christmas tree farm/forest! It was a long, fun day... But, more on that later.
I wanted to finish the pics from last month.... So, that I could start on the last month of 2011!!
The weather is hit & miss here. Warm-ish, rainy, dark, sunny - freezing!!! Every day is different. Today rainy & dark, tomorrow the same & then SNOW Thur.!! Anyway, last week was kind of the same (minus the snow). Our days are mostly spent inside :( Which I regret... But, every afternoon around 3pm if the weather holds up, we go outside for about an hour until the sun starts setting. We go to the playground, walk around the complex & whatnot.
Here are some pictures from one of the days last week & one of Baylee getting a little Vitamin D through the window... I'm very interested in Baylee's eyes. Her right eye is darker than her left (will be brown, I think), but her left eye is lighter... but with what I think will a brown area in the inside - maybe 1/2 brown, 1/2 hazel (??). Or, they might just even out as she gets older. This picture kind of shows it, but it's definitely easier to see in person.
The park!!!
The lonely leaf!!
This was a little Thanksgiving project Aubree & I worked on. It was our Thanksgiving tree. We wrote all our names & what we were thankful for on each leaf.
Anyway, as of December 1, the thanksgiving things were put away & our Christmas stuff got put out!! This is a very nice time of year... And a very fun time when you have kids! :)
Labels:
















Post a Comment