Christmas 2011
Saturday, December 31, 2011
But, before I post some pictures from this year... I decided to take a walk down memory lane! :) I can't believe all that has happened in the last FOUR years!!!
I went all the way back to 2007... Our first family Christmas...
Aubree - 3 1/4 months
Aubree - 3 1/4 months
Oh my gosh... How do we look so different already?? Scary!!
2009-
Aubree - 2 years
(8 1/2 months pregnant with Preston)...
Aubree - 2 years
(8 1/2 months pregnant with Preston)...
2010...
Aubree - 3
Preston - 11 months
Aubree - 3
Preston - 11 months
It's funny that this was Aubree's FIFTH Christmas, Preston's second & Baylee's first!
Aubree - 4
Preston - almost 2!!
Baylee - 3 months
We were up EARLY - it was still dark outside. Garrick & I were so excited, WE woke up the kids
(we later regretted this decision!) :)
Preston's Great white Shark from Papa...
Aubree's been wanting a pair of unicorn Stompeez (Preston got Albert the Alligator stompeez), from their Dad
Puzzles, coloring books...
This cute sweater was from my Aunt Ann
And, Garrick got the snow boots he's been wanting!
Garrick got me a whole new sets of stainless steel pots & pans!!! Out with all that Teflon (finally!!)
Preston trying on Garrick's new jogging beanie.
Baylee's new toy from Aunt Ann
Lot's of thoughtful gifts from Mimi & Aunt Ann...
Garrick got Aubree snow boots too!!
Tools for Preston from Papa Said & Gammie Gam
Preston's collection of gifts...
^Aubree's gifts^
Since Preston wore Garrick's hat, Preston shared his "Sweden" hat from Aunt Ann with Garrick
Busy testing the toys...
Oh & the sun finally came up! :)
Helicopter for Garrick (from Preston) which was broken in 45 seconds... Figured a Javidi boy would do that in under 5 min.!
Going outside.... Baylee's bundled with the sunlight all over her!
It was coldish outside, but nice...
Labels:







































Wow! I just love seeing the progression of your family over the years! What a great idea
Post a Comment