SIX Months!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
Bibbity-Bobbity-Beau is 6 months today!

We've been calling her "Bay", mainly because Preston calls her "Bay-Bay". She's doing great! She's been so easy & pleasant... She takes about 3 naps a day (in her crib), has been eating (and LOVING), all the baby food I've been making her... She's now had: (all organic) Avocados, Apples, Bananas, Butternut Squash, Pears, Sweet Potatoes & Rice Cereal. She eats anywhere between 1oz - 4oz of solid food a day.

She loves rolling & rolling & rolling. She's loves to sit & play & she's good at it! She grabs EVERYTHING in sight! It's getting hard for me to do anything while I hold her, because she'll either repeatedly slap it, or try to grab it & get it into her mouth. She loves going outside... and just being with everyone. Her nighttime sleep schedule is pretty poor - she gets a "C-" in that department. She'll sleep for 2-3 hours at a time... So, I'm still up with her about 3-4 times a night. She rolls on her tummy, or her side to sleep, I guess that's OK now though, because she puts herself there... although I'd sleep better knowing she was laying on her back.

6 Month Stats...
Weight: 17 pounds (68th Precentile)
Height: 27 3/4 Inches (95th Percentile)
(we have some TALL kids!!!)

Yesterday afternoon Aubree & I took some pictures of her at 6 months. Aubree picked out the outfit... because Aubree's favorite color is blue. I think Baylee looks nice in blue too! :) Baylee happily sat for us for about 5 minutes, while Aubree tried to get her to smile. Aubs did a good job.
You can tell she's ready to get mobile, I'll not be surprised if she's an early walker/crawler, like her sister Aubree, who was walking at 9 1/2 months!!!

Labels:
  1. She is so cute! I can't get over it... then again all of them were and are so cute! It makes me happy to see that Alice is just as big as Baylee... a pound heavier but just as tall :) Yay for big kids!