Giants Babies!!
Friday, March 2, 2012
We LOVE football!!
We've been Miami Dolphin fans for quite some time... However, well, I'll speak for myself... I'm torn between 3 teams!!! But, none of them conflict with each other TOO much! Living just a little less than 15 miles from where the NY Giants practice & play, obviously I fell for the Giants in a pretty big way this year (SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!)... I gotta root for our hometown team! Plus, it's Baylee's team!! She's a Jersey Girl... And, it's so cool that she was born just a few miles from the Giant's stadium the year they took the victory (over the Patriots! Woo-hoo!!!!)!
So, of course our good friend... I'll call him "Jersey Joe" bought his little Jersey Girl, Baylee some Giants gear - I'd love it if Baylee stayed a Giants fan forever! :)
And, of course... Our third team!!
We are some of the biggest Tim Tebow fans out there (Tim lived down the street from us for a little over a year - literally!) & we went to every one of his senior games in the swamp... we've been fans of his since his freshman year at UF - so the 2010 season we were "closet Bronco's fans", but this year... we came out! We watched more Bronco games than Dolphins games... so, we have THREE NFL teams. Aubree has maintained her Dolphins status since the day of her birth, Preston has Tebow-mania (Bronco's fan) & Baylee is our Giants girl... A home divided, truly! :)
Preston took the bottle... don't judge me, the boy looooves his "Baa-baa's" - he's a big boy, but I haven't taken away this comfort from him.... yet. He's very possessive of this bottle already, maybe he got Giants fever too (??)
Thanks Joe for always being sooooooo generous with our kids! We love you! :)
My big girl!!
She is much more happy sitting on her own than laying on her back! And, she's getting good at sitting... I'm very surprised! :)
GO GIANTS!!!
Labels:











Post a Comment