My interview with Aubs & the P-Man
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Yesterday I conducted a little interview with these two... We were spending a lot of time talking & the kids were cracking me up with all their cute ideas & whatnot, so I jotted down some questions to get some answers to keep forever....
Answers from my 4 1/2-year old & 2-year old!
First Interviewee
AUBREE
Me:
What's your name?
Aubree:
"Aub-wee Kwisteen Jabidi"
What's your favorite color?
"Orange & Blue"
What's your favorite letter & number?
"My favorite number is 1 and my favorite letter is A"
What's your favorite Animal?
"Unicorn!!"
(I've told her numerous times that they don't exist, but everytime we drive through a forest, she says, "I hope we see a unicorn!")
What's your favorite Food?
"Fesenjan!!"
(It's a Persian stew with chicken, pomegranate juice, crushed walnuts, tomato, onion & spices - served over basmati rice. The kids both love it, so I end up making a big batch of it at least once a month!)
What's your favorite treat?
"Tootsie Roll"
What's your favorite State? Why?
"California. Because all my friends live there and I was BORN there!"
What do you want to be when you grow up?
"An Artist. And, a Doctor"
What does Mommy do?
"She washes clothes and looks after the baby"
What does Daddy do?
"He goes to work, and he eats lunch"
(Garrick comes home for lunch)
What does Preston do?
"He spills water. He has naps. and he be's bad sometimes"
Do you like Preston?
"Yeah. He's my Brother (budder)"
Where did Baylee come from?
"New Jersey. At the hospital"
How do you think peanut butter is made?
"They put peanuts inside a bowl and then they stir it up and then it'll be yummy PEANUT BUTTER!!"
Why do you think the sky is blue?
"Because... It's my FAVORITE color!!"
Why is the grass green?
"I don't know, I guess that's just how God made it"
How does a watermelon grow?
"If we get a seed, and plant it and it might grow into anything if we have the right seed. Then, it'll grow into a watermelon. God made it so we can eat."
What will happen it we swallow a watermelon seed?
"We would choke"
(so morbid! hahaha!!)
(so morbid! hahaha!!)
How do you think shows get onto the TV?
"Well, the shows go through the wire and up the TV and when we have the TV on, we can watch it!!"
Who's your favorite person in the whole world?
"GOD!!"
What is one thing you wish?
"I wish I could be a Princess, because I love Princesses!"
Next up, we got some hard, concrete answers from Mr. Busy Body...
PRESTON
(peek-a-boo!! I see you!!)
Me:
What's your name?
Preston:
"Pess-TON"
What's your favorite number?
"8"
What's your favorite color?
"Green"
What's your favorite color?
"Green"
What's your favorite food?
"Pizza"
What's your favorite dessert?
"Brown cake"
(Chocolate, I'm assuming)
What's your favorite drink?
"Orange Juice"
What's your favorite book?
"Yummy Yucky"
What's your favorite animal?
"Sea Turtle"
What's your favorite toy?
"Thomas the Train"
"Thomas the Train"
What's your favorite thing?
"My bebe"
(His blanket)
Shower or bath?
"shower-bath!!"
"shower-bath!!"
(combo)
What's your favorite TV show?
"Dino Dan"
What's your favorite snack?
"Apples"
What's your favorite shark?
"Hammerhead Shark!!"
Not bad, huh? I was thinking, maybe every 6 months I'll do an interview with them to see how the kids are changing. Who know, in 10-15 years it'll be cute to look back on! :)
Here's some of Baylee too, who happily played the day away!
Labels:











Post a Comment