It's Spring!!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Spring may not officially begin until tomorrow... But, for the last 2 weeks, we've been feeling it! The weather has been gorgeous.... Windows wide-open all day gorgeous... Taking 5pm walks gorgeous! The time change has made a huge difference! Living in Southern CA & Florida all my life, I always thought that the "Spring forward" time change was completely worthless... Well, now living in the Northeast, I can completely understand the importance of a time change. The people in the North need longer days, after enduring such long, dark winters. I can now go on jogs in the evening & we get to stay outside until 6pm & it's still light & warm!! :)
We've been spending our afternoons outside, playing with friends, gathering goodies (rocks, sticks, flowers, etc. - not me, the kids!) :) And, just having a really nice time!
This week we have high 60's, 70's & 80's - then... possibly snow next week, but we'll see! I hope not...
Preston holding sister's purse for her (while Aubree practices her hop-scotch technique)... such a nice boy! :)
St. Patrick's Day!!!
I made my Irish Soda Bread that I make every year... It's so good!!
(Along with our Corned Beef, Cabbage & Potatoes)
Aubree looks pretty in green...
We took a little afternoon walk after dinner...
So many trees are blooming! It's soooooo nice to see colors on the trees again, after seeing them all naked for the last few months...
Labels:


















Post a Comment