Blooming
Monday, March 26, 2012
EVERYTHING is blooming right now!
The grass is turning greener, by the day. So many trees are in full-bloom & the weather is warmer & crisp. Spring, so far has been absolutely gorgeous here in New Jersey! I wish I could take pictures to capture all the beauty right now! You look out at the hillside & it's just brushed with pastel colors... pinks, reds, yellows, whites, greens... It's just gorgeous!
Anyway, the kids & I have been taking 2-mile walks almost every day. Aubree & I walk, while Preston & Baylee ride in the stroller. There are so many beautiful areas around us.
This day wasn't one of the sunniest days... So it's hard to see the true colors. This tree below is a Magnolia Tree, it's sooooo beautiful, I have to walk by it everyday. I want one of these in my (future) yard!
The flowers on this tree are HUGE! Aubree gathered a lot of the petals that had fallen.
So beautiful!! Even Baylee admired it from her stroller compartment. :)
This is just what some of the surrounding area (where we live) looks like. A lot of the homes have pretty big properties.
Not sure what this white tree is... But, we spotted it off the road & had to take a closer look. It was so pretty & it had a beautiful nest in the middle of it.
The red blossoms are the beginning of Cherry Blossoms, I'm not sure what the other tree is.
Weeping Willows along the creek areas...
(we have a lot of creeks, lakes & ponds running through town - houses are built around them & they're called "lake communities" where the children swim & you can fish & sail small boats)
The Canadian Geese are everywhere! They even come right up to our apartment. I really like them, they all seem very monogamous (you always see them in pairs). I think they're getting ready to make some babies! Last summer, we always saw the Geese families walking around together.
Labels:















Post a Comment