Saturday... SNOW Day!!!!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
I'm seriously beyond tired & NEED to get to bed (because Baylee will be waking up for her first feeding in a couple hours), but we've had the best time playing in all this wonderful snow & I've been dying to post pictures! :)
New Jersey literally got a freak snow storm (I think the last snow they got in the month of October was in 1979 & I think they said they've only had snow 3 measurable amounts (in the month of Oct.) in the past 100 years).
We, of course couldn't have been more thrilled by the storm though! So Saturday around 10am we started seeing snow flakes & an hour later the snow started sticking... And we started playing.
I have a lot more pictures from our day today playing in the snow, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow... Because all this snow & snow-play has worn me out!! We literally did & played everything we could possibly think of doing in the snow... Including building this 4 1/2 foot snowman, named Clyde.
Here are our pictures from Saturday...
Labels:
























Post a Comment