Last week...
Monday, February 20, 2012
... The weather is getting a bit better, and so, we've been enjoying slightly longer days & a little warmer temps (the highs are 40's/50's). Actually, today I noticed that the cute little chipmunks came out of hibernation this week!! :) I haven't seen any of those guys since last year... I was a bit worried about them! They're so cute!!
Since my mom's been wanting to see pictures, I guess I'll just post some of our "laying-low" pictures from last week...
Building Train Tracks...
Decorated & made Valentines gifts...
Just hung out in our jammies all day...
Played with Dad, a little bit too!
Garrick bought the kids Painting tools - brushes, painting paper, paint & paint trays... Aubree & Preston had been asking for Painting supplies for over a week!
They created such nice Art work!
Baylee enjoyed watching them in action too!
Walks to the playground...
I'm loving the warmer weather now!! Well, warm... compared to the past weeks! :)
Labels:



















Post a Comment