30

Monday, February 13, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
Almost 2 weeks ago I turned 30 - Materially, I don't want or need anything. The only thing I wanted was a picture of me with my babies! So, after a lot of work... we got this one! I guess you could say it is
"perfectly imperfect".

I'm excited about this new decade in my life, although never spoken... I guess I had always imaged myself married with 3 children by the age of 30. I love being a mom & I feel very blessed to be able to stay at home with these kids - although, it's completely "break-less".

In this new decade ahead, I see in my future... settling, putting down our roots, buying a home, and for myself... starting a photography business. The last 10 years have been crazy & unpredictable - so, I have no idea what the next 10 years has in store for us. In 10 years, I'll be 40, Aubree will be 14, Preston 12 & Baylee 9. How crazy is that?? I know it'll go by fast... because already the days, weeks & months just keep getting quicker! So, my goal is to try to take more pictures of me with my kids.

So, here's me at 30.... with Aubs, P & B.

 
Here's some pictures from last week....
 
Little did I know Garrick walked right into the bathroom when I suggested Preston give his Daddy his morning (iced) coffee. Preston made it his mission. Longest 45 seconds. Ever.
 "I'm a turtle"
 The girls hanging out on my bed, while I get ready...




I love mornings like this!! :)
Labels: