FIVE Months!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
Baylee is 5 months today... I am shocked at how fast these months have passed. It seems like forever ago that we had her, but then, like a blink of an eye at how fast she seems to have grown up! I know that doesn't seem to make much sense. But, that's what it is!

Baylee's 5 month Stats...
She's 26 inches long (73rd Percentile)
She's 15.4 pounds (51st Percentile)
To us, she seems like a little chubby tub-a-lub, but I guess she's pretty average on weight. 

She started eating solid foods 2 weeks ago. She started with Organic Rice Cereal, then Avocado's, Banana's & today I am baking her some Butternut Squash! The ABC's.
Some pics of B that I took this weekend... She was just hanging out on the bed.
She LOVES grabbing her feet, and her hands are ALWAYS in her mouth! She's gotten really good at grabbing the things she wants. She loves her activity mat... and her swing, sometimes. She can roll, but doesn't do it too often. She has been napping in her crib about 3 times a day. She sleeps on her belly when she naps & sleeps on her back & side at night. I keep a close eye on her when she sleeps on her belly - I know it isn't recommended, but she sleeps so well like that! She is a screamer! A happy, vocal screamer. She's already making her voice heard! She laughs a lot & is very entertained by Aubree & Preston! She took to solids very easily & LOVES to eat, sleep & play! She's pretty easy... until midnight rolls around. She wakes up way too often! I feel like I am up every one to two hours (at least) from midnight until 8am.

She is working on sitting & I think this Bumbo seat helps her practice. She can sit on her own for about 20 seconds (if she's in the right mood).
And, this is her FAVORITE toy!! It's a little green dog from my Aunt Ann (Thank you again!), This is always Baylee's go-to toy! She sits & chews this guys ears, legs & face all the time!

Preston had his two-year check up too... here are his stats:
He's 38.25 inches tall (97th Percentile)
(that means he's TALLER than 97% of two-year old boys!)
He's 30.4 pounds (77th Percentile)
He's my BIG boy!!

Aubree's Stats (for 4 years, 5 months)
She's 43 inches tall (87th Percentile)
She's 34.6 pounds (31st Percentile)
She's our Tall & Skinny Girl!!!!
(Really skinny! We're TRYING to fatten her up! :))


Labels: