Disney World

Friday, July 1, 2011 Posted by Dana J.
(this is from last April - I was going through pictures & saw this lost folder)

So, while all our childless friends got to take exotic vacations to South America, Mexico, Spain & tropical places for their spring break, we decided we should at least try to do something fun & since we only lived 1 1/2 hours from Disney World, why the heck not go??

So, we spent one special day, at the Magical Kingdom. I have to say... we had a great time! Garrick & Aubree both rode their first (kinda) roller coaster together (Thunder Mountain). Garrick got the bug! I think he had a better time than all of us! :)

Aubree's favorite was 'It's a small world after all' (which was always my fav as a child), she did NOT like Thunder Mountain, or Pirates of the Carribean, but I was very impressed that she even went on those, Preston's favorite ride was The Teacups - he cracked up the whole time! Aubree & Garrick rode most of the rides together while P & I sat out and relaxed. Garrick even did his own set of rides by himself (it was his first time to a Disney theme park & I thought he should enjoy as many rides as possible!).

Anyway, I'm having a tough time remebering the specifics of that day, but I know I didn't take too many pictures & I also know, that we've never been more tired by the end of that day! We all slept beyond well after that night! It was a good spring break & I'm so glad we ended up making a trip to Disney World while we lived in Florida.







Labels: