Hippo Water park... with my sis
Monday, July 18, 2011
I'm not going to lie... I'm totally in love with my little guy Preston! While Aubree is becoming increasingly more independent... I've really had a little buddy, in Preston. He's my guy... ALWAYS wanting to be with me.
We visited Manhattan again last week & took a nice 3 mile, or so walk up Riverside park - we stopped at the "Hippo Park", which has the cutest Hippo & Animal figurines spouting out water. Preston kept himself busy looking at the fake animals, jumping in the water & also following the live birds around in the park - he's an animal lover! Aubree, on the other hand, made about a dozen new friends & cruised the park by herself with all of her new friends. I love how the NYC parks are all safely locked up & secured, so I know she can never be too far & I can always take a quick glance around & spot her every few minutes.
Preston looking at all the animal statues built into the rocks....
Aubree & a "friend" playing in the water
The water was cold, so after a good 1 1/2 hours of Aubree playing, she quickly changed into her second outfit of the day...
This little one loves being in the swing too! :)
Labels:






Sweet, sweet pics! (:
Post a Comment