25 weeks

Sunday, June 26, 2011 Posted by Dana J.

I can't believe it! This time, it's flown by!!!

So, in less than 15 weeks (Aubree was 10 days early, Preston was 7 days early), we'll have our newest Javidi baby joining the family, she's a girl... for those of you who don't know. She is also nameless. We CAN NOT come up with a name we all agree on, and of course we're getting lot's of name suggestions from the usual suspects... #1 offender; my mom. She always has all these "wonderful names" picked out for us... Hahaha!! Bless her heart, none of them ever seem to get any positive affirmation. Also, this time around we have a new voice who certainly wants to be heard (Aubree), Aubree has about 20 names she's suggested... Anything from the traditional "Mary" to the trendy "Macy", to the tomboyish "Charlie", and to the popular "Maddie" (Madeline) and her newest suggestion, "Daisy" which we've entertained. She even comes up with her own jibberish names too... I like that she's involved & I'd love it if she's the one who actually picks out her sister's name, in the end. Aubree is DYING to meet her sister. She can't wait to paint her nails & play dress-up with her - I told her that may take a bit of time! ;)

I have had a pretty big list of names I've presented as well, my favorite being "Magdalene Anne" (nickname: Maggie), I also like "Brinley", "Matilda", "Hailee", "Mackinley", "Bailee", "Cameron", "Reese" - I thought the "ee" would be cute because of Aubree's spelling... But, it just seems hopeless at this point. There has been no consensus... so, I think she'll be nameless until she enters this world. Which, is ok. I kinda think it would be cool to make my NATURAL delivery (yes... I've decided on that), very spiritual - I plan to use my time in prayer & it'll be my prayer that when we meet her, we'll just know what her name is to be.
 
So far this pregnancy has been relatively easy, like the last two. I don't think it's slowed me down much... In fact, most of the time Garrick & I both forget I'm even pregnant! I guess I forget a little less now, because she is so active - we can watch my whole belly move with her kicks & Aubree has felt her many times... She also kicks Preston when I'm holding him, although he is pretty clueless as to what I mean when I tell him, "There's a baby in mommy's belly". He lifts up my shirt & points to my stomach, saying "bebe, bebe" - but he probably just thinks it's all a game, or something. In a few months he'll think it was all a cruel trick! He gets very jealous of me with other babies & wants to be with me, almost always. I think this will be good character building for the little guy, although I hope I don't miss him being my only little baby too much, when he kinda will be replaced - he's my little buddy! :( I'd snuggle with him always... But lately he's not wanting that, so maybe it's time for this new adjustment, for all of us.

Anyway... I'm actually posting a picture of me pregnant. Looking back, I wish I had taken more pictures of me being pregnant with the other two. It is a beautiful time & it's neat to watch my belly grown (again), and to know that there is an incredible little human being inside me! Maybe I'll start taking a picture, a week from here on out... just so I have these memories & can show the kids when they're bigger - especially the girls, so they'll know what to expect when & if they are blessed with children, one day too.
Labels:
  1. not fair. your legs and arms are so skinny with a cute belly attached!!! you look darling Dana, so happy for you guys. It's such an exciting time!

  2. Thanks Katelyn! It is a very exciting time!! :)