30 Weeks
Sunday, July 31, 2011
3/4 of the way through now...
Still feeling really great!!!
New Baby WILL NOT STOP MOVING!! I'm often woken up in the night by this little one! I've been staying quite active & haven't let the constant motion slow me down... in any way! :)
I'm seeing my new OBGYN this week, he specializes in Natural Childbirth (works closely with Midwives) & operates out of the Natural Child Birthing Unit in the hospital I'll be delivering at. I'm excited to meet him, I hear he is absolutely WONDERFUL!! He's one of the top delivering Dr's in North NJ, he has a very low c-section delivery rate! So, that's great!
I'm getting pretty big now, however I've only put on about 8 pounds, since pre-pregnancy. I'm supposed to gain one pound a week for here on out, so when all is said & done, I should be in the 18-20 lb gain range.
Still, no name has been decided - probably, we'll announce it after she arrives.
As this pregnancy progresses, I just keep thinking about all my other, wonderful pregnant friends, especially one who should be expecting her second any hour now!! So, so many babies this year!!! :)
Anyway, my mom took this pic of me yesterday:
(again, my goal is to take at least once a week - I gotta start documenting my own changes more, so that I can show my girls what they can expect when they become mommies! :))
Labels:







Dana...you are just gorgeous! Pregnancy suits you! I miss you SO much!
Thank you Aunt Darlene! :) I'll be sad when this chapter in my life ends completely! :(
Dana, you look amazing! Only 8lbs?! What's your secret? :)
Thanks for the shout out! We're getting used to being a family of four slowly... and now you're in the final stretches before becoming a family a five!!!
Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment