Another OLD post...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 Posted by Dana J.
This is from back in April!
 These are from the couple weeks before Garrick's graduation. So, I guess I was taking some pictures... just not looking through them. I think I'm up-to-date now, after this one... which is good because, I want to post more pictures, especially as we get ready for the newest addition. 

Two weeks before Garrick graduated, Mimi came for a week-long visit, it happened to fall on the weekend of the Orange & Blue game... which was nice, because my mom got a chance to see some of UF's Football spirit. We also went to a painting craft store & one of our favorite places from back in Gainesville, Haile Plantation. But, mostly we just hung out with the kids, at home.

The following week was Holy Week... which was busy and of course we also had to paint eggs & then there was Easter. We went to an Easter festival, brunch & then had a low-key Easter egg hunt & ham dinner at our place.

Doing arts & crafts with Mimi...


Haile Village (Plantation)
Little water-bugs! :)
Garrick got some good luck.... he found this 4-leaf clover & in April Gainesville is covered with caterpillers! :)
Orange & Blue Day
(no better way than to start the day with some face-painting!)

Pretty Alberta (one of UF's mascots)

These two guys are buddies (Preston & Cole)... I like the brick about being a Buckeye by birth & a Gator at heart, because that's going to be Coley-Poley! I just know it!! :)

Easter Egg Coloring






Easter Festival
(Preston LOVED those peeps dipped in chocolate & sprinkles!!)
Aubree did too, but not quite the fan that Preston was of them! :)

Easter morning
(surprised with their Easter baskets in the morning)
Church & then an Easter egg hunt outside, later that day...

Preston looks more like he's fighting in a battle than finding eggs (Mr. Serious)

Uh-oh.... typical little brother (or little bother) move...
Labels:
  1. These are great pics, Dana. Nancy is a beautiful Lady. I see every one of you in her! I really look forward to meeting her in person one day soon. So glad you found, & posted these. (: