A beautiful wedding...
Sunday, July 10, 2011
We spent this past weekend in Manhattan, for a good friend's wedding. Unfortunately I missed the ceremony, because I had to get the kids settled for bed - but, the reception was absolutely beautiful!! I am so glad I made it & that the kids were good for Uncle Timmy (thank you Uncle Timmy for watching the little ones!)
Of course I took a few pictures - the views from the venue (Chelsea Piers) was amazing!! It looked right over the busy Hudson River, to Jersey City & Hoboken. I was in love with the sunset... It's been awhile since I've watched the sun set over a body of water.
Ok... So, here are a few pictures of the view, because it was just too beautiful, not to share.
And a couple pictures of the beautiful newly weds! :)
Other pictures from us at the wedding...
My pretty sister! :)
And one with the baby in it - man! I'm getting BIG!!! ;)
A few cute details - and now... I gotta go! :)
Labels:






You look great Danes!! Beautiful wedding and location too
Post a Comment