Sunday, October 14, 2012
Who would have thought Fall Cleaning could be so fun?
Obviously, our kids!
This weekend we were busy storing away our 450 logs of firewood in the backyard & racking up all those leaves that don't stop falling!
Of course, Aubree & Preston found it all to be a blast, they helped us carry the logs into storage & also... gave Garrick a helping hand... or body, racking the leaves! :)
We already had two evenings with the fireplace going, the low on Friday night was 30!!
After Garrick blew all the leaves in the middle of the driveway... HE let them jump on in!!
That's such a "Dad Thing"
Maybe... just maybe, I'd like to be a kid again! :)
After all the leaf pile excitement, I threw the kids in a nice warm bath & Garrick made a fire...
But, because the chaos never ends... the clean kids ran out on the deck & then they were no longer clean again!
Hey...it was good while it lasted! :)
The trees are all sooooo beautiful! I'm glad we live in such a forest-like area! :)
Labels:



























Very pretty area :) I love the outdoors, so your backyard is gorgeous to me! Cute family too!
Post a Comment