TRU Trick or Treat Event....
Monday, October 29, 2012
...Plus, another soccer game!
Well, we are still waiting for Hurricane Sandy to hit the New Jersey shore sometime tonight. So far there is just a lot of rain & strong wind. I see some big branches outside, that have cracked & are now hanging by threads. I think, so far the worst thing about this storm, is it just cut our GORGEOUS fall very short! Since last night, almost all the trees have gone bare! :( I'm sure, after tonight most of the colorful leaves will be gone. I guess this will make for a LONG (looking) winter!
Here are some pics of the kids going from office to office, collecting candy...
Here are some pics of the kids going from office to office, collecting candy...
Baylee always drops whatever candy she is currently holding, to get a new piece
(ie the Reese Cup on the ground)
The kids, just chillin' in their Dad's office
(I love how the offices all have a ridiculous amount of kids toys/furniture)
Another soccer game... Aubree, my timid goalie.
I think Garrick & I have determined that soccer... Just might not be Aubree's sport.
But, we'll give it another year!
I don't think she came into contact with the ball, the whole game!
But at least she ran with the pack! :)
Labels:
.jpg)
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
3.jpg)
4.jpg)
5.jpg)
6.jpg)
7.jpg)






Post a Comment