Garrick's 30th Birthday...
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Well, we celebrated Garrick's BIG 30th Birthday way back in August.... But, I am finally now putting the pictures up. We had a really nice family day, we started out by picking up some deli sandwiches, having a picnic & playing a game of miniature golf, then because it was so HOT we got ourselves some nice tropical smoothies & then went home for a BBQ cookout & a homemade cake... Garrick ALWAYS requests that I make him a (completely homemade) cake on his birthday, this year was one of the more basic requests. Just a homemade yellow cake with homemade chocolate frosting. It was simple enough & made it with all organic ingredients... It turned out pretty good! I'm just glad I didn't have to make a German Chocolate again - that cake takes me 4 hours!!! :)
Golfing...
Right after golfing....
Someone is getting brave (she was starting to take a few steps)
Picking some tomatoes to go with our dinner...
Homegrown Tomatoes = BEST TOMATOES EVER!!
YUM!!!
Sliders, spinach salad w/ goat cheese, cranberries & candied walnuts + loaded potato skins!
The three-layered yellow cake w/ chocolate frosting...
The fam...
Noooooooo.... I swear, they didn't test-taste the frosting! hahaha!!
Baylee liked it too, her FIRST Birthday cake she's ever tried!! :)
Labels:
.jpg)
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
3.jpg)
4.jpg)
5.jpg)
6.jpg)
7.jpg)
8.jpg)
9.jpg)
10.jpg)
11.jpg)
12.jpg)






Post a Comment