Kanapaha Park

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 Posted by Dana J.
(These are from last week - I'm catching up because we've been so busy... doing fun stuff!!)

Last Wednesday, after Garrick finished his last final, we decided to pick up some Boars Head sandwiches from Publix's awesome deli (so good!) & have some play time + get a little Vitamin D for the kiddos at Kanapaha Park, near Haile Plantation.

We had a nice day exploring the South West part of Gainesville... we found a great part of town & some new restaurants that we'll need to check out in the future.

Anyway, we had a great day... here are some pictures from the park:


Labels:
  1. I've said it before..I'll say it again...you two are such good parents! What a precious little family! Love ya's!♥

  2. Ahhh... Thanks Aunt Darlene! We just LOVE you & can't wait to see you again... come football season! :)