Love my growing little man...
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Okay, what is it about little boys? I'm either in a different place in my life right now, or I am just pretty taken with my little man; he's got my heart! Sweetest little guy ever, even now, when he's dealing with a bit of a cold, he's just so easy going & happy.
I was going to wait to do my three month post for him until the 26th, when he'll officially be three months (but maybe I'll just do 2 posts - hehe!), we visited the Pediatrician on Friday & I have all his stats now.... So what the heck!
Preston is 24 1/2 inches long, 13 1/2 lbs & is measuring in the 75th - 90th percentiles for height & in the 50th - 75th percentiles for weight. He's sleeping about 4-5 hours at a time at night, only waking for a small feeding and then sleeping another 4-5 hours. He's in size 2 diapers & almost grown out of his 0-3 month clothes completely... moving on to 3-6! Can't believe it! He giggled... like a full-on giggle last Friday night that lasted about 8 seconds & he did it three times - Aubree was being funny & we were all laughing, it was shocking & hilarious!! He smiles all the time, loves his baths & prefers to be at home. Minus a little grumpiness in the evenings & car rides (hates them - that's 2 for 2 for Garrick & I!), he's just a pretty great little guy.
Oh & the doctor says his eyes are pretty blue-blue, so not sure if this guy will turn out like Garrick & get green eyes, or like my dad with the more blue eyes... Or maybe it's all just temporary & he'll get my dominant brown eyes! Dr. said in the next month or two we should have a better idea.
Labels:








Post a Comment