Date with my Daughter...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010 Posted by Dana J.
Since Preston's birth, Aubree & I haven't spent the kind of time together that we really took advantage of, pre-Preston. Since Garrick finished finals last week, Aubree & I were able to sneak away together for a couple hours (thank you Garrick for watching the little guy).

We checked out a cute place called "Do Art"... I used to go to a place like this when I was a child in SJC called "Crafty Kids". You pick out a figurine, paint, brushes, etc. & start painting. Aubree picked out a turtle & after about 5 minutes, I caved & had to get a turtle also! I guess I was kind of dying to do some painting myself. So now we have "Mommy Turtle" & "Baby Turtle".

After all our craft time, we stopped for some ice cream & of course to run a couple errands (Post Office & Grocery Store) it wouldn't be a normal day with a couple errands! Good thing Aubree is great company & she loves her "free cookie" from Publix! :)

Labels:
  1. Aww...how sweet! I'd absolutely love to spend the day with Miss Aubree! :) Love the turtles! Tebow would be so proud! lol

  2. Thanks Aunt Darlene... I hope Aubree gets to spend a day/weekend with you soon!