Mother's Day - St. Augustine
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
We had such a nice Mother's Day weekend... yes, not just "day", but "weekend". We spent the whole weekend in Jacksonville, with our wonderful friends Kirk & Laurie. Saturday was spent at The Players Champion PGA Golf Tournament at TPC Sawgrass... No pictures from that day, because they don't allow cameras or phones into any PGA tournament... people like Tiger Woods have a hissy fit if you're standing there clicking pictures of them while they play :) Hahaha... like I'd take pictures of that guy
(well, I probably would)!
It was so, so hot that day, that Laurie got me & the kids into the 17th Hole Air Conditioned Chalet where we stayed for a good part of the day (thanks Laurie!). Garrick was in heaven, being the big golf-lover that he is.... so a nice day for everyone! :)
Sunday Morning Laurie & I woke up to the boys cooking us Mother's Day breakfast... So good & so sweet! :) We had a relaxing morning & around 1pm we made our way down to St. Augustine where we had such a nice day... walking around the town (so cute!), along the water & around the fort. We stayed for dinner & then headed home.
While in St. Augustine, we stopped at a park, Aubs rode the Carousel, played with bubbles & her BFF Kirk, Laurie helped out with Preston so much, we walked by Flagler College, walked around Fort Matanzas, Castillo de San Marcos (a National Monument), saw the great Cross (208 feet tall) & ate at Scarlett O'Hara's - a restaurant based off the character from the movie "Gone with the Wind" - a childhood favorite! :) We also saw a beautiful church (Presbyterian, I think)... Anyway, it was lit up so beautifully as we left for the day!
Oh, I also got a little free Mother's Day wine tasting & just had the best day! I can't wait to go back... I hope several more times! :)
(even some pictures of me in this blog, thanks to fellow camera-lover, Kirk & even though most pictures were "unauthorized" shots, I'm posting because... It was Mother's Day, after all!)
Labels:

























Glad to finally see some pics of you my pretty, pretty Dana! ♥
Thanks Aunt Darlene! You're so sweet.. I miss you!!! :(
Yay- pictures of you! You really need to hand over the camera more Dana :) Great pics though, I love that one of the church at night!
Jenelle
Thanks Jenelle!! I hate looking at pictures of myself, that's why I always have the camera snuggly around my neck! :) Hahaha!
W O W. What beautiful photos!! Happy Mother's Day to you as well, it looks like you had a wonderful one! Talk about great looking family!! So, my question...when are you joining the work-at-home Mommy's club and opening up your own photography business? ;)
Post a Comment