Crazy little thing called love...

Thursday, May 13, 2010 Posted by Dana J.
My little guy amazes me everyday!

When Aubree was Preston's age, I was working full-time, so I didn't get a chance to watch all the little things she'd accomplish on a daily basis. With Preston, I have the privilege to watch every single new milestone... and couldn't be more happy!

This kid... is so happy! Just look at him and smile... in exchange you get a million dollar smile, that could make any grump happy! He melts my heart. I turn to Garrick so often & say "do you believe he was in my belly just 3 1/2 months ago??" It's just amazing how fast they grow!

Today, I turned to him & just had to thank God for giving me the most perfect baby for me... I just love him!


Labels:
  1. He's amazing!! A real live doll! ♥

  2. I didn't know Preston read the Wall Street Journal.

  3. Haha!! I didn't either, but apparently Aubree knew! :) I guess it makes sense... all the Javidi boys seem to be into finance!