Spring has Sprung
Monday, April 19, 2010
Alachua's Annual Spring Festival was so fun! We had to go for the pony rides, that was honestly the main attraction for us when we started the day. Aubs just loves getting on those ponies!! I joke that Garrick will buy her one when he gets his big, fancy job & makes a lot of money! So now she's always saying "Dad, you going to buy me a baby horsie" What's wrong with a little dreaming?? ;)
We headed up there (about 15-20 minutes north of Gainesville) with our buddy Kirk & met some friends (Adam, Dayna & Hayley). We had a good time, shopping the local vendors booths, eating... EVERYTHING & checking out some of the crafts, music & fun stuff for the kiddos! :)
Labels:


















Just when I thought your photos couldn't get any better. These are beautiful! Looks like the perfect day!! I need to chat with you via FB or something. I'm in the market for a new lens and have been doing some research. Preferably one with a large depth of field. Curious if you have any good recommendations.
Post a Comment