Our apartment life...
Friday, April 2, 2010
It's definitely tough not having a backyard, patio or balcony. Last year, this time we had a 1/2 acre yard with a creek, bridge & plenty of room for running, playing, and... just hanging out! I guess this is just part of our life for right now & we're making the best of it! This past week Aubree & I have been setting up her Elmo table & chairs outside our door. It's just a walkway, that doesn't get much traffic, fortunately! :) This week we've really been getting into the Easter festivities (coloring eggs & filling the plastic ones with anything we can find... goldfish, pretzels, little candies).
Aubree is looking forward to sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap this year & finding all the eggs he'll hide for her! :) Holidays are so much fun with these little ones!
Breakfast for two, uh three(?) outside
Eggo Buttermilk Waffles... Our favorite!
I guess breakfast for four.. this guy crashed our party around 10:30am
(& obviously still not "awake")
(& obviously still not "awake")
Aubree is attending to some work... Non-stop, this one!
"ka-ka-reen some eggs"
She figured out her hand was a lot easier to use than that weird wire contraction. Since I didn't read the directions... Our eggs didn't really turn out. Guess I added too much water, good thing I get a re-take tomorrow!
The Boys:
Labels:













This is so adorable!!! Aubree is like such a grown up now :)
It is scary sometimes how MUCH Garrick looks like Timmy! He looks just like him in the picture of him at the table!!
Thanks Raheleh... I know, Garrick looks so much like Timmy in that pic!! So funny!
Post a Comment