Life's a Beach... (how original!)
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Garrick had a little business he needed to attend to in Tampa (St. Petersburg) & he thought it'd be fun to bring us along to check out the Gulf. It was the first time Aubree, Preston or myself had ever been to a beach on the gulf. Actually, a lot of firsts for Preston...Beach, Sand, Shells, Waves, Sea breeze, Seagulls (not that he cared, although he loved the sound of the waves crashing). Aubree had the best time; digging in the sand, running along the beach & of course, collecting shells with her Daddy. Garrick took the kids & I think it's safe to say I went a little crazy with the camera.
Before heading to the beach, Garrick had a meeting... So Aubree, Preston & I walked around the Business Park, which was actually quite spectacular! They had water fountains & an amazing lake, that was actually a wildlife sanctuary. We saw alligators, Pelicans, various birds, turtles & we even saw a bird with a super thin neck diving into the water, catching fish & swallowing them! The fish were at least 3 times thicker than that poor little bird's neck! It was pretty amazing. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of that!
Anyway... Here's a recap of our day, in as few pictures as I can possibly manage! :)
(Playing near The Hilton's fountain)
The beautiful lake
![]() |
| Finally arrived to the beach around 5:30pm |
Labels:















OMG you take the most gorgeous photographs!!! It's got to be a combination of your skills and the fact that you have a picture perfect family! BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks Lauren, that is so sweet! They are pretty cute to photograph... I'm sure you can relate, your little guy is sooo cute!! You must have a blast taking pictures of him!
Post a Comment