Winter Storm Nemo

Monday, March 25, 2013 Posted by Dana J.
Since I'm on some sort of roll here, these are some pictures from Nemo, the winter storm that gave us about 14, or 15 inches of snow... I think in February(?), sometime...

The day after the storm was really beautiful - the sky was so clear & blue 
(how it usually always looks after a big storm) 
 So, it only took us 41 minutes to get all the kids snow gear on & for us to get out the house... A big improvement since the beginning of the season! ;)
 We headed to Aubree's school, to meet some neighbors & go sledding on one of the hills there.
Yes, Aubree's school is IN a forest!! :)
Sledding!
 Aubree with her friend, Sammy!
 Wipe-out!!!

Pres rocked the hill!!!

 Our snow man... I forget what we named him(?)....



Labels:
  1. Omg I am loving these snow photos Dana!! Beautiful!! Do you still have snow right now? I'm sure you're eagerly awaiting the warmer weather but looks like you guys are having a blast!!