Last snow of "winter"

Sunday, March 24, 2013 Posted by Dana J.
We got a good 4 to 6 inches of snow early last week... and I thought, "oh, for sure this will be the last snow of the cold season in 2013" :-)

It's not - but, that's ok, tomorrow will be "Spring Snow".  Anyway, the snow started right around 5:30pm, Garrick started a nice fire for us & of course, we had a little play time outside, before the snow really started to accumulate. 

Baylee snuck out the door, before I could get on her snow boots - notice the girl's outfit.... She picks out her own clothes these days! ;-) And, I let her wear what she wants.... She just pulls stuff out of her drawers & even though she may have 5 layers on... hey! That's all on her, you know?! Hahahaha! :-)

BTW - before I get the "worst parent of the year award" for these pictures... I ran out without shoes on too! And, I already had my camera - we only stood in the snow shoe-less for like, less than 30-seconds... 
 Trying to be like Big "Teh-ter" (sister) & "Bow" (brother)....
 Baylee saying "snow" - this girl talks sooooo much now!!!!

 Gathering the firewood... Nothing better than a warm fire, on a cold night....
 Aubs catching snow flakes on her tongue! ;-)


 Wanna-be Mountain man...
 Good Little helpers...

Labels: