100th Painting Project of the season...
Sunday, March 24, 2013
What do you do when you're going into your 7th month of cold, dead weather?!?! I swear, it's been cold since October, with no warmth in sight!!! I'm not trying to be negative.... Just stating facts! :-)
Well - you play inside almost ALL day!!!! And, you can only play so many games & paint/color so many things & Michael's Art Store must do exceptionally well (by the way!) this time of year, because us (and 1/2 of New Jersey) is constantly there trying to get art things to do, make & color...
So, this is just ONE of our many, many projects we've worked on in the past few months.... Just a nice afternoon of painting some little wooden boxes.
Sorry I have not kept up with this blog, you'd think I could make more blog entries since I'm just sitting at home all day... But, I just haven't been taking too many pictures + my 18 month old has been especially needy & whenever I whip out my nice, new shiny laptop she starts to act up... and tries to get in between me & this computer - so that's out; while she's around. Plus, I guess I'll just attribute it to just not being overly motivated by the weather... good excuse, huh? ;-)
(BTW - yes, Preston lives in his PJ's - I do clean them every day he wears them - but these are 1 of his 3 favorites - clearly it's just a coincidence that he's pictured in them in all of these posts(?!?!) :-) )
So many color choices... ;-)
I even did a little "Baylee" sign...
And, that's Preston's box with the Bumble Bee above right ^
And, Ummmm..... Spring!!!!!!! Where are you?????
We're supposed to get 5 inches of snow tomorrow! Where are the high 50's & 60's?!?!
...Any day now!!! :-)
Labels:
.jpg)
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
3.jpg)
4.jpg)
5.jpg)






Love crafting days....but yes, that would be so hard coming up with new things to do inside every day!! These are beautiful photos. Hope it's starting to warm up for you!
Post a Comment