Aubree's new wheels...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
Aubree got hooked up with a new set of wheels for her 5th Birthday...
This is Aubree's second Power Wheels & third car... Pretty good for only being 5! :)

I'm sure no family member will ever again buy her such a nice vehicle, it'll be tough to compare any other car to it in the future! Hahaha... I'm kidding, but the kids have had an absolute blast riding it around the garage, driveway & neighborhood.

The car is even hooked up with an awesome sound system that can get the local radio stations - the kids choose to jam out to some country music as they cruised the streets...

Oh, btw - this isn't fun.... It's business as usual for these serious looking kids! :)
Little silly B (aka The Cabbage Patch Kid - doesn't she look like one??) even got in on the action & thought it was one big party, screaming the whole time!
Oh good, I'm glad I got at least one smile in a picture... they really do love it! :)
Thank you Gammie Gam & Papa Said for the nice car! :)
Labels: