Aubree's 5th Birthday...
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Last Tuesday, our girl Aubree turned FIVE!!
It was mostly uneventful because all the kids got sick with that famous "back to school cold". But, Aubree had a really fun time, her Gammie-Gam LoVida came up for the weekend, we ate lots of cake, decorated the house, cooked a special breakfast & went out to dinner. Aubree got so many sweet cards & gifts in the mail - thank you everyone for thinking of our sweet girl! :)
We did do something that I thought was pretty special - we repeated something that we did on Aubree's first Birthday, we went to Toys R Us where Aubree got to be the special birthday kid at the store. They announced her name on the intercom & everyone was saying "Happy Birthday" to her! :) I thought it was cool because LoVida & I took her to do that same thing... 4 years ago! :)
Here's the (sick) Birthday Girl... FIVE years old!!!
2008 & then in 2012...
And over the last few years...
Happy Birthday Aubree!!
Labels:











Post a Comment