Perfect Summer night! :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
Seriously!

Nothing beats a perfect summer & I have to say, although New Jersey has been experiencing an extremely "mild" year, so far... (I HOPE it continues!), it's been just perfect! Warm, sunny & beautiful! I feel like we're back in California! :)

We've been having so many wonderful summer-evening memories & I think things are becoming so surreal for me... because Aubree is registered for kindergarten now & this "normal" for us, is quickly coming to an end... Come September, Aubs will have a full-week schedule (& I guess so will I!).

Baylee looves the bubbles!!

Then Baylee figured out that she could 'pop' the bubbles...
So, Aubree kept bringing them to her! :)



I was actually really surprised that the little guy was so good at blowing bubbles! :)
Aren't they all just the cutest?!? Haha! :)

Labels: