5 Days new

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 Posted by Dana J.
So far, so great!!!

Been keeping up with my long list of to-do's & now with Garrick back at work full-time this week, things are rolling! :)

We're getting Baylee on a somewhat decent sleep schedule, but for a less than a week old, it's never easy. Although, last night I was only up with her 4 times, compared to the two nights before when I was up with her 8+ times.

She's a pretty good baby & hasn't taken up too much of my time so far, which is good because the kids demands, laundry, cleaning & meal requirements never end! :)

Here is a picture of Baylee from yesterday... She was 5 days new here!

 Preston has been the best... most loving & attentive BIG brother!!!



And a somewhat cheesy shot of the kids together - this is the first decent picture of all three. Garrick & I sit around and look at all of them and say, "Wow.... we made all these people" Hahaha...
It's trippy that we have three kids!
(Oh, and I didn't dress Aubree in that fancy dress - she just wears clothes like this on a daily basis & dresses herself 100% - it cracks me up when she puts on dresses like this just to sit around the house in!)


Labels:
  1. ohhhh i could eat that baby up she is so darling. beautiful kids Dana! keep the photos coming!