Summer Softball
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
So, yesterday evening was the last game of Garrick's company softball league. He was a mid-season walk-on & he loved going to the weekly games - I wouldn't go ALL the time, but I would go to some games with the kids & I was sure to be there yesterday because it was their championship game. Unfortunately, they ended up taking 2nd, not first... But, they still did awesome! :)
I LOVE this picture... Preston is looking right at Garrick playing ball, in full awe & in admiration of him... It's so sweet, it just melted my heart! Who can't love that father-son relationship?? I was going through the pictures last night & I swear, I may have had a little tear in my eye! I just think it's really sweet...
One day this little stud will be out there, playing with the big boys! ;)
Aubree on the other hand, spent her time digging in the dirt & picking flowers... Such a sweet little girl! :)
And the second place champs....
Labels:












Post a Comment