Life...
Monday, January 17, 2011
I like these pictures... because they speak louder than words. This is a pretty typical moment, in my life. I just usually don't have my camera in-hand. Aubree set up this scene, saying "I'm the Mommy, Big Bird is the Daddy, the bears are the babies & Ace is the doggy". I snap a picture & then the trouble-maker enters the scene! :)
Poor Preston, defeated again! As you can see the little guy is recovering from Chicken Pox, as Aubree says "Chicken Pops". Aubree thinks the Chicken Pops will stay forever, but she says he's still the cutest little "pess-pess". :)
Labels:














How incredibly adorable, Dana! What a sweet scene Aubree created! Bless Preston's little heart! Aubs is right...he is the cutest little "pess, pess!!♥
Thanks Aunt Darlene! These kids make everything fun & they're both very sweet - I couldn't love them more! :)
Post a Comment