New York...

Sunday, November 28, 2010 Posted by Dana J.
We just got back from gorgeous New York City. We were able to stay a whole week & only accomplished 1/3 of the things we had planned. Our trip was sooooo awesome, I couldn't have asked for a better week! We spent so much time walking through the city & through Central Park... almost daily, I think one day, we walked 12 miles & of those Aubree walked about 8 miles. I'm going through my 1,000+ pictures right now (NYC in the fall is a photographers dream place - poor Garrick, he's so sick of me & my camera!)

Anyway... A few pics of our first full day there, with more to come! :)



Labels:
  1. Oh, Dana...I'll never get sick of your camera!! That's my only way of feeling close to you guys! I absolutely adore looking at every single picture you post. I come to your blog often to check for new postings, & when I don't see anything I leave disappointed! I so look forward to every single one! I love you guys! ♥