obsessed....
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
... My two loves collide!!
Between these two & my camera... I'm totally obsessed, my world's have collided... :)
I can't get enough of Aubree, Preston & taking pictures of them. Now all I think about are better lenses to capture every single expression, every single moment! I think I literally take hundreds of pictures each day!
Preston is 8 weeks today... In 3 days he'll be two months & way beyond schedule!! I figured out by 3 weeks he could roll... when he rolled right off the couch, "Mother of the year" - I know... I'll forever be blamed by Garrick for any failures Preston may encounter later on in life. The ER met us Javidi's that night, but from what I hear we should get acquainted with the ER, since we have a boy (they said he was fine... landed feet first, like a pro). He can roll, front-to-back & back-to-front, also since 2 weeks he has, on belly propped his head up & moved it side-to-side (even the Pediatrician was impressed by his strength). I think from the day he was born he has held his head straight up! What can I say... Garrick & I breed future NFL Pro's (haha... I wish, or hope!). He's also started cooing (Aubree thinks he's talking) & smiles a lot! A BIG difference from Aubree at this age (she was also known as "the most unhappy baby ever", what can I say... She had a rough life! NOT! :))
I just have to say, I know I brag about Aubree... But, seriously, she's just the best older sister! So, so protective & loving! Each morning, we bring her into our bed (where Preston also magically appears each night), and Aubree just goes "awwww... he so cute, look ah his tiny hands! Look ah his eyes, awwww" She just goes on & on! I love it, it brings an instant smile to my face... After that is a delicious cup of coffee & then the day is off to a running start (literally)!
Anyway.... A few pics!


Labels:






What gorgeous photographs!!! They are beautiful....
I might have a small case of baby fever when I see them together :)
Post a Comment