New look...
Monday, March 1, 2010
Okay... been doing some blogging/template/HTML studying & changing my blog (yet again), hopefully for the good this time. I've been feeling a little inspired! Sorry if anyone came to my blog earlier while it was all funky... I was "geeking" it & studying HTML codes! :) YAY!!! I know more now! :) But still not enough!
I'm wanting to dig into my creative side a little... start knitting, learn more about photography & possibly expand on my cooking skills(?). The only thing holding me back is my fear NOT to learn... OH! And that one month old & my crazy 2 1/2 year old!!!! Haha! :)
Labels:
Thoughts






Danes, I'm doing the same thing! I've been getting more into photography and cooking has become one of my favorite hobbies. I love trying new recipes, especially when the boys enjoy them! I still can't get my blog pretty, but I'll work on that one in the future ;)
Post a Comment