Meet Ace Lucky Javidi
Sunday, March 1, 2009
After a lot of deliberation we have decided to name our pup Ace. Lucky is his Dad's name & he'll be taking our last name once we get his papers & registration.
After that miserable first night, Ace has been a dream! He sleeps in our bed & doesn't make a peep. I guess the first night was just bad because he wasn't in bed with us & probably scared!





After that miserable first night, Ace has been a dream! He sleeps in our bed & doesn't make a peep. I guess the first night was just bad because he wasn't in bed with us & probably scared!
Some more pictures of our precious pup:
Labels:






Well, hey there Ace!I'm so pleased to meet ya!! They are so cute together! It's very obvious that Aubree loves Ace, & Ace loves Aubree!
Congrats on your new addition! :)
Darlene
Post a Comment