Last night was ruff!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009 Posted by Dana J.
My family is tired!! Last night was filled with a lot of whining, crying & barking. Both Aubree & "little man" (as we've been calling him until we decide on a name) did a lot of whining & crying last night! Little man did some barking throughout the night too. We've all been up (Aubree, little man & me) since the crack of dawn & still no coffee for me!!

I started house-training him as soon as we got up... He had a few accidents in the house & one successful #2 outside. It's pouring rain, so this training has been a little tricky! I think once he's potty trained, this will get easier.

Our pup was the first to leave the litter - so I can understand why he had a rough night last night. He seems to be adjusting well, but I don't blame him for all the whining - See what I say in a week, if still the case! :)

My 12 hour analysis is that Aubree has far more energy than little man! Aubree is the energizer bunny! Little man is fast asleep on my lap & Aubree is trying to eat Daddy's sweets & trying to wake up the pup every 3 minutes... she just doesn't understand random napping! :)

Okay... off the Starbucks Drive-through!!!!
Labels: