Confessions of a Foodie Pt. 1
Friday, March 6, 2009
So, it's no secret that Garrick & I are Foodies. While we're eating breakfast, we're talking about lunch, during lunch we start thinking of dinner & then to dessert - this is our cycle! We love food & have a few favorite, local places where we just can't get enough of! Since we have our favorites, I have decided to highlight a few of them....
First up is Jack's Urban Eats; everyone in Sacramento knows the place. You can get a Build your own custom salad or choose between their hand-carved Turkey, Chicken or Tri-Tip Sandwiches, they also have great sides. The main reason to go to Jack's is not just to eat their yummy sandwiches & salads, It's to eat their one of a kind Urban Fries - It's crispy french fries, drenched in Blue Cheese dressing & Chili oil, then sprinkled with Red Pepper Flakes & fresh Parsley - It's to die for!! I could literally eat it 4 times a week & I think I do...
Urban Fries:
BBQ Tri-Tip
(Tri-Tip, Chipotle BBQ Sauce, Onion Ring, Slice of Cheddar,Lettuce, Tomato & Mayo on a toasted, delicious roll)
Garrick's custom sandwich:
(I can't tell you what's all in it, but I know it's fried Chicken dipped in Honey BBQ Sauce)
Labels:






Golly gee, thanks for making me hungry, & I can't go to Jacks!
aubree and i have a lot in common. we both love mac n cheese AND dogs.
Post a Comment