~NYC~
Sunday, December 30, 2012
The weekend before Christmas weekend, we spent a Saturday afternoon in NYC. We went out to dinner, walked around, saw Rockefeller Tree, the Macy's light show... Drank hot cocoa & ate those big pretzels, that the kids can't get enough - Oh, and we saw thousands & thousands of Santa's! We unfortunately went the day that NYC was having their annual "Santa Con" where a good majority of the city dress up as Santa, only to stumble around as they bar hop, starting early in the morning.... So, by the time we got there at 3pm - it was a little crazy!
Here are a few pics of some of the drunk Santas....
And, now on to some of the nicer parts of our evening...
NYC - always so busy & bustling!
The big tree!
(I love all the people facing me, they're looking at the Macy's light show!)
(I love all the people facing me, they're looking at the Macy's light show!)
The Rock...
Kids cruising around...
Sweet Garrick, the only one would would be still enough for me to take a non-blurry pic! :)
B - cruisin'
Labels:





















I just love New York City! Looks like you all had quite the night! Wish I could visit NYC often!
That looks so fun! I hope to visit NYC in the fall/winter someday
Post a Comment