Mimi's Visit....

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
My Mom just went home after a wonderful 2-week stay!! I'm soooo sad that she's gone! Not only was she a WONDERFUL house guest, she was also so, so, so helpful! Thank you Mom! Having a little break to get everything done (and going on a REAL date with Garrick), was more than I could have ever asked for! The kids cried a bit as we drove off from the airport... Goodbyes are so sad! :(

This morning we took a few pictures... and, I'm about to give up on these kids making any sort of a genuine expression in a group/staged picture anymore. Even my bribes get them nowhere!

Oh well, Mom we miss you SO much!! :(


 My Mom brought these glasses from CA & they were a hit the whole trip - Especially with Aubree who LOVES any sort of accessory!


Labels: