Thursday, June 21, 2012 Posted by Dana J.
Father's Day 2012

In addition to us making Garrick breakfast & presenting him with some lovely art work the kids made him, they also helped him in the yard & helped him wash the car... Then we all let Garrick take us to play a game of miniature golf, followed by dinner & ice cream... I'm pretty sure we did almost the exact same thing as last year! :)

They're good little helpers!

Aubree played exceptionally well... We may have a little golfer on our hands!!!
Baylee & I had a good thing going... We got quite a few birdies! :)
This guy... Uh, had some interesting strategies going on...
But, hey! It doesn't matter how you play.... As long as you have fun & we did! :)
All of us....
Then we watched the "Pro" at the Hitting Range... He even pulled an 'Uncle Rico' & had me video record some of his swinging form... sigh! So much fun! ;)
Then on to our favorite Ice Cream stand... Only, by this time it had gotten really cool & poor Aubree, was freezing with no sweater! :(
Burrrr!!!! But, we still got a quick picture in the cold air & Baylee got a chance to try some ice cream!
Happy Father's Day Garrick!!

I told him, "he's like fine wine, he gets better as a father with each year that he's a Dad & I can't imagine him getting any better than he is right now!". That is seriously the truth!
Labels: