April is over?!?!
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Whoa! April left as soon as it came... I can't believe it's May & I feel so much has happened!
What's the next best thing to buying a house?? Well, coming from our 850 sq. foot apartment (I was wrong... I always thought it was 950 sq. feet!! Garrick corrected me), is RENTING a house!!! We just signed a lease on a 4-bedroom Cape Cod home in one of the many Wayne Lake Communities. It's an older home, and the rooms aren't all that big... but, we will now have a finished 300+ sq foot basement (that's like, almost 1/2 our living space now!!) And, we'll be increasing our living space by x2.5 in total (almost). We'll make the basement our family room/play room/guest room (anyone want to visit NYC??? We're only 25 miles from the Big Apple & would LOVE some company!!!). So, we're really excited for our change. I think the biggest plus to the house is the cute, fully ENCLOSED backyard & deck, that I can let the kids run around in... Anytime they want! That is a huge plus for me... Maybe now I can finally get a few minutes of peace & quiet from time to time! :)
So, over the next 2.5 weeks, we'll be packing, packing, packing & somewhere in between all that, I'll be registering Aubree for KINDERGARTEN!!! Oh! Plus a quick trip to North Carolina right in between all our packing! :) It'll be a hectic month, so I figured I'd post all the pictures that I've been ignoring for the past month, or so... This way I can be ready for all our adventures in May!
So, over the next 2.5 weeks, we'll be packing, packing, packing & somewhere in between all that, I'll be registering Aubree for KINDERGARTEN!!! Oh! Plus a quick trip to North Carolina right in between all our packing! :) It'll be a hectic month, so I figured I'd post all the pictures that I've been ignoring for the past month, or so... This way I can be ready for all our adventures in May!
I have no idea what these trees are... But, they are my favorite spring budding trees, hands down...
The kids took turns hanging from a tree limb...Only Dads do these types of things...
spent lazy mornings laying/playing in bed...
I LOVE this boy!!!
More budding trees...
Biking in the sunshine...
...Studying new life (ie. BUGS!!)
Weather going from warm to cold, warm to cold... every week!
My Fav trees...
Coloring Eggs for Easter... It was CHILLY!!!
Their eggs looked nice! :)
Playing & a walk afterwards....
I'm going to miss this walk we always take.. The trees are all so beautiful!!
Another chilly day, outside...
And, this concludes Pt. 1 of my end of March/April update... :)
spent lazy mornings laying/playing in bed...
I LOVE this boy!!!
More budding trees...
Biking in the sunshine...
...Studying new life (ie. BUGS!!)
Weather going from warm to cold, warm to cold... every week!
My Fav trees...
Coloring Eggs for Easter... It was CHILLY!!!
Their eggs looked nice! :)
Playing & a walk afterwards....
I'm going to miss this walk we always take.. The trees are all so beautiful!!
The hat that Baylee is wearing is a hat that my Grandmother, 'Siggi' sewed & loomed for my sister Natalie, 31 years ago (a hat I also wore). As my Aunt Ann says "Siggi lives on, on Baylee's head". :)
My two little babies...Another chilly day, outside...
And, this concludes Pt. 1 of my end of March/April update... :)
Labels:






































Post a Comment